What To Expect At Your Visit:
- Wear comfortable clothes. Check in at the front desk. We will supply the required forms, including the DOT Medical Examination Report with “Driver Information” and “Health History” sections included. You will complete your sections at the office.
- The practitioner will perform an examination, including:
1) Review of your health history
2) Urine test (Not a drug test)
3) A simple physical exam including height, weight, blood pressure, pulse rate, breathing, eyes, ears, etc.
- We’ll complete your Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form and a Medical Examiner’s Certificate as appropriate. You will be able to take the completed documents with you.
- If you need, we can fax the DOT physical form and certificate to your company.